martes, 15 de noviembre de 2011

Isabeli Fontana - Mango'12














Isabeli Fontana is one of my favorite models. I think she is the best who has passed by Mango. I am always excited to see the new seasons. For me is an incredible beauty and this New Year's Eve night collection is not far behind.. 10 in all! Already know what you will wear on December,31? Kisses to all!

Otra de mis modelos favoritas: Isabeli Fontana. Creo que es de las mejores que ha tenido Mango como imagen.. siempre estoy deseando ver las nuevas temporadas. Para mí es una belleza increíble. Y la colección de fiesta para este fin de año no se queda atrás.. un 1o en todo! ¿Ya sabéis qué os pondréis en la noche Fin de Año? Un besito a todos!

7 comentarios:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog and I think you have amazing style! I love your outfits so much! Your style seems quite similar to mine so I think you might like my blog too, it's a personal style and fashion blog by me from England. I would love for you to check it out and comment if you like it! Thanks :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. gracias por estas 10.000 visitas!!!!

    thanks for this 10.000 visits!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. me he acordado de ti al leer esto hoy.... http://paula-echevarria.blogs.elle.es/2011/11/15/blanco-de-invierno-3/

    ¿no son los mismos botines? ;)
    http://moraframbuesa.blogspot.com/2011/10/my-casual-fall.html

    ResponderEliminar
  4. These photos are so nice, I like them! And she looks really fab!Nice post!

    Enter the Shopkempt giveaway on my blog!
    Please Follow me on Cosa mi metto???

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Lovely blog :) visit mine http://pleasestrikeapose.blogspot.com/ and if you like it follow me! I'll be so grateful!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Muchas felicidades por las 10.000 visitas, ahora ya cuentas tus conocidos por miles, tus seguidores por decenas, hay cientos de ojos k miran tu pagina a diario y sabes k tus amigos estan ahi hasta pa mirar tu blog xddd. Hasta tiene nombre de peli 10.000 xddd un beso pocahontas tk, gracias a todos

    ResponderEliminar

Thank you very much for all your sweet comments...