lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2011

Missing..







'El bosc de les fades' en Barcelona. Cita imprescindible si visitais la ciudad! At Barcelona.. unmissable if you visit de city!



En las 'Dunas de Corrubedo'.. en verdad da ganas de saltar la valla y perderse ;) It really makes you want to jump the fence and get lost in the middle ;)



Ohh.. I am now seeing photos from last year and I miss my long hair! I cut it anymoreee!!! =) I had no time to take pictures but I have new things to show you. Meanwhile I leave you some pics that I just found here and bring me good memories.
NEVER STOP DREAMING!
***

Ains.. estoy viendo fotos del año pasado y ya hecho de menos mi pelo largo! Nunca más lo corto!!! =) No he tenido tiempo para quitarme unas fotos pero tengo pendiente cositas nuevas para enseñaros. Mientras os dejo algunas que he encontrado por aquí y me traen muy buenos recuerdos.
NUNCA DEJES DE SOÑAR!

1 comentario:

Thank you very much for all your sweet comments...