miércoles, 8 de febrero de 2012

6: sister's day

As I told you.. Bita and me have just invented: Sister's day! =))) on day 6 of each month! When I saw this shirt to sleep I knew it was for her.. hoy many times we watched that movie when we were little!! I have a new pair of home booties.. sooo warm.. how I like them and how I like 6! Kisses to all of you!

Como os dije.. Bita y yo inventamos el sister's day! jajaja =))) el 6 de cada mes! Cuando vi esta camiseta supe que era para ella.. cuántas veces vimos de peques esa peli!! Y yo tengo unas nuevas botitas caseras.. cómo me gustan y cómo me gusta el 6! Un besito enorme a todos!


Photobucket

Photobucket
OYSHO t.shirt/camiseta

Photobucket

Photobucket

LA CAJA DE PANDORA home booties/botitas caseras :)

1 comentario:

  1. Me encanta todo! las zapatillas tienen pinta de híper calentitas!!
    Besos
    www.elenalovesthis.com

    ResponderEliminar

Thank you very much for all your sweet comments...