jueves, 1 de septiembre de 2011

September. Day 1

Do not you love the beginning of each month? I do! Seems to be the perfect time to change something.. or to start! New month.. New life! For me it will be a month of extremes: 15 days studying and 15 on holiday! Besides.. in Ibiza! I was waiting to know the island since I was little.. I think that when I return.. I will be in love with it! For some reason, all the celebs go there every summer =) Here for you some photos that we have taken last night thinking about de 1st of September:
¿No os encanta el comienzo de cada mes? A mi si! Parece que es el momento perfecto para cambiar algo.. o para empezarlo! Mes nuevo.. Vida nueva! Para mi va a ser un mes de extremos: 15 días estudiando y 15 de vacaciones! Además.. en Ibiza! Tenía muchas ganas de conocer la isla desde hace mucho tiempo.. Creo que cuando vuelva.. Estaré enamorada de ella! Por alguna razón todos los famosos se reúnen allí cada verano =) Os dejo algunas fotos que sacamos anoche pensando en el 1 de Septiembre:


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I love to do a calendar with all important things to do..
/ Me encanta hacer un calendario con todas las cosas importantes que hacer..


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I present to you our two little monters 'Corn' and 'Popcorn' haha.. they are 3 months old. They are lovely! I think I am be able to go crazy.. Sometimes I realize I am talking to them after one hour! / Os presento a nuestro dos pequeños montruos 'Maíz' y 'Palomita' jaja.. tienen 3 meses y son adorables! Creo que soy capaz de volverme loca porque a veces me doy cuenta de que estoy hablando con ellos después de una hora!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


HE is Alfredo =) He is 11 months old.. still alive! / Alfredo tiene 11 meses.. y todavía sigue vivo!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And here is Valentino. HE is a fashion victim haha.. but I have to say that his style is thanks to my boyfriend.. And all this while preparing our dinner: / Y este es Valentino. Es un 'fashion victim' jaja.. pero tengo que decir que su estilo es gracias a mi novio.. Y todo esto mientras preparábamos la cena:




I promise I start eating healthier today.. it is 1st! =) Thanks for reading.. hope everyone is having a great week! / Prometo empezar a comer sano a partir de hoy.. es 1! =) Gracias por leerme.. espero que todos estéis pasando una buena semana! Besitos!

2 comentarios:

  1. hola guapi gracias por tu comentario! yo tb soy de coruña perovivo desde hace muuchos años en madrid
    besito

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yo también adoro hacer plannings absolutalemnte de todo! :)

    http://conencantoacierto.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

Thank you very much for all your sweet comments...